Friday, March 27, 2009

WoooHooo!!!!

I know it is just a small thing, really… 

This morning as I was eating breakfast, Andee came up to me and said, “ I poop”.  So I got up and started following her as she ran toward her bedroom so I could change her diaper.  But she didn’t stop there.  She ran straight to the bathroom and asked for her Elmo chair (the toilet insert that is padded and fits inside the rim to make the toilet small  enough for little bums to sit on it).  I quickly stripped off the two layers of her jammies and her wet diaper and she pooped in the toilet!!!! 

Ok, so this is probably a lot more info than most of you’d like to get about bathroom habits of a 1 year old, but I am excited.  She actually knew that she needed to go.  Yippee!  I know that she is young, but if she is starting to be ready –so am I.

Andee -Jan

1 comment:

Natalie said...

YEAH ANDEE!!!
Isn't it nice (and for me a far cry in the distance)!