Thursday, August 21, 2008

No more paci...


Only my girls have
LOVED a paci. Normally at a year I take it away, but we were at family reunions and traveling all summer, so Andee got to have hers for a few weeks longer. In Utah she was never far from a paci.
The normal procedure is to clip off the nipples and string them on a ribbon. If a paci is requested after that you hand the child the string of dead pacis.
Andee's first exploration of the new paci string.
What is going on here?
"HEY!!!"
"I'm not happy about this mom."Messy face girl now happy standing on the 'tall' stool in the kitchen.
Don't look at my dirty dishes in the sink...


4 comments:

angie said...

Hey Sheri, that's funny! That's an interesting way to get rid of the pacifier, I've never heard of that before! You are SO creative, and know so much! Is she doing okay without them now? The countdown is on now until school starts! Are you ready? LOL, Angie

Lindsay said...

I can't bring myself to do it!

Tera said...

She looks so cute, we found a paci and I threw it out, my kids kept saying she needs that!!

Janell said...

She's changed a bunch already since we left. Of course she's cute but getting to be a little girl without the paci's.