Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Even if you never wondered...

Aubrie told me the other day that she doesn't remember ever seeing me with straight hair.  Today I straightened my hair to surprise her. 

 

Here's what I look like.

Straight hair 2 Straight hair

...her first comment..."I see a gray hair -- see, look."

It feels very strange and only took me an HOUR!  I did it today thinking that I wouldn't go anywhere or see anyone.  I've been to the library, the school to pick up a sick Henry, my visiting teacher stopped by with veggies from her garden, and I have a VT appointment too.  So much for not seeing too many people.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Why are you worried about seeing anyone? You look beautiful!

Natalie said...

You look great...isn't it funny what are kids suggest to us.

Heather said...

You look HOT! How in the world did you get it so straight? Mine isn't as curly as yours and I can't ever get mine that straight...of course, I don't really try for an hour either!

Anonymous said...

Okay, without sounding jealous, some of us spend a lot of money and a lot more than an hour to get CURLY hair. Thaynan says we should just be grateful for hair, but I'm not that mature. I long for even a wave.

Lindsay said...

I LOVE your hair straight! And curly, but straight is vavavoom! LOVE IT! Lindsay S.