Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bet you've never...

Went to the fair last night because it was dollar night!


Yippee!


We had lots of fun with the kids. We ate elephant ears, rode the carnival rides, saw the animals, got kicked off the Ferris wheel.


Yes, you did just read that!


I got kicked off of the Ferris wheel. I was riding with Keeley and I guess it has been too long since I last rode, and I didn't listen too closely to what the ride master said as he buckled us into the seat, or read the back of the seat in front of us, but apparently rocking the seat is a big no-no. I felt like a stupid child being let off early, but I truly didn't know -- and it was fun while it lasted. Poor Keeley was mad at me. Sorry sweety!

3 comments:

angie said...

Holy cow that's hilarious Sheri!! I'm sorry you got "kicked" off!! I had a blast on the rides too! I didn't get to go on any last year, because I was a month away from delivering Josh and they wouldn't let a big huge pregnant woman on any rides! I can't imagine why!! J/K! Oh but I made up for it this year! Corbin and I went on the Ali Baba and Taver and I enjoyed the YoYo aka the swings!! It was a blast! You're cookies are SO cute!! You are an amazing woman Sheri! I don't know how you do it all!! You should sell your cookies, they are so adorable! I'm glad you guys had fun, we had a really good time too! LOL!

...Sheri said...

I went on the YO-Yo too! Holy cow I just thought that it would be a swing that went around really fast! Boy was I wrong, I got my hair ripped out by the empty swing behind me as it rocketed back and forth! YIKES! The ride operator acutally came over to apologize after. ;0)

Anonymous said...

Sheri, you rabblerouser!