Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dying for Vampires!!!



I had a copy of Breaking Dawn waiting for me at the public library and it was supposed to be held on the shelf until tomorrow. I went to pick it up today - got back from Utah last night - and they had already sent it back.



A few weeks ago I was #2 of 218 holds for the book and was very disappointed that it wasn't there. Now I'm back on the waiting list. There are only 119 holds now, too many must be dying to read it and bought their own copies. Anyone have a copy to borrow? ARRGH!




Never thought I'd leave the library feeling so let down. Sigh.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow - that is a let down...I don't know how you can wait that long!

angie said...

Hey Sheri, your blog looks SO cute!! Believe it or not, but I haven't read ANY of these books yet!! I know crazy! I want to, but I'm waiting until I can afford all of them to buy, or until things settle down a little and not EVERYONE wants to read them! Hope you find someone who you can borrow it from!!