Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Remember when...



Henry surprised me the other day. We were getting ready for bed after eating Jesse's birthday cake, and he asked me, "Mom, do you remember when we (meaning Jesse and Henry) were taking a bath in Grandma Stroud's bathtub?"


I think to myself "we haven't been to Utah in over a year, how does this five year old remember that, he would have only been about three and a half years old", I say to him ,"Yeah- I think so."


Henry giggles. "Mom, it was so funny, remember? Jesse went poop in the tub and then I said 'hey, look chocolate ice cream'. He he he, Wasn't that so funny?!"


I DO remember. It was very funny and disgusting. We were going to be late for church and I had no Idea what to do. None of my kids had ever pooped in the tub. I was amazed that Henry could remember this. I guess it was emblazoned in his memory too.


Ha ha ha. I guess you never know what will trigger your memories.

5 comments:

Tera said...

Sheri,
I love your changes! I too am grateful for people who know more than me and are willing to teach me! Bailey is getting so excited! He can hardly concentrate on his homework.

Natalie said...

Isn't it funny what the little ones remember.
I don't remember anything at that age, except the constant reminder of how annoying I was.
Your kids are so stinkin cute!!!
I love the changes to your blog...really, really cute.
I tried changing mine once and messed it all up!

Lindsay said...

So cute! Happy bday Jesse! Love the music!!

Black Family said...

That is too funny! Hey so Jake and I finally started a blog. it is at http://erandjake.blogspot.com

Heather said...

post sheri post...I need new info!