Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thankful for...

Today I'm thankful for healthy bodies.
It has been a while since my last post. I have been busy with family, Primary and so many other things. I've had sick kids and nothing makes you realize how nice it is to be healthy than having sick kids for a while. It seems like Jesse has had one cold after another for the past month and a half. Matt and I have both been sick with terrible head colds. Andee got it last week and has been miserable. At least most of us are old enough to take decongestants. The poor girl has had to suffer thru the pain without anything but a humidifier, bulb syringe, and tons of tissues.

I am getting better at getting up in the morning. Although today there was no school again for parent teacher conferences, and so I took it easy, OK more than easy (I got out of the shower today at 1pm). Can anyone say LAZY! But I did exercise. I have lost three inches off of my waist in the last week. They found me without my permission and I have been working hard the last two weeks to remove them and several of their friends.

Love to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri, until your youngest is a Junior in High School, mothers of 5 are not "lazy". They are simply "putting the needs of their children first." (I put that in quotes so it looks official). Have a great day! Love to all!

Marv and Sharon said...

Hey, what's wrong with 1 pm showers? That's when I shower most days! Sharon