Friday, November 16, 2007

Am I being vain if...

AM I BEING VAIN IF...
  • I can't go visiting teaching without makeup?
  • I don't like to have people come to my house if it is messy?
  • I got bangs cut to hide the balding patches at the top of my widows peak?
  • I hate wearing the same old ratty t-shirts year after year?
  • I want my kids to look nice when we go somewhere?
  • I don't want my friends to know that I actually do get mad enough to yell at my kids?
  • I don't feel pretty on the days I don't take time to put make-up on?
  • I don't want to walk around with buggers on my pants?
  • I'm embarrassed when my friends see the buggers wiped on my walls, but I frequently walk by them without cleaning them off?
  • I'm afraid that Aubrie will tell everyone that when I was pregnant with Henry she made me pee my pants by scaring me when we were playing hide and seek during FHE?
  • I'd be mortified if anyone knew how much I actually weigh?

HMMMM?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Really? You do yell at your kids? I don't belive it...and you are beautiful without any make-up on by the way...